Monday, January 5, 2009

we are here, we are here, we are here!

The last few weeks have left me feeling like a "Who" atop a clover, not really in control of what our fates may be. There was lots of travel, lots of jet lag, lots of crafting, lots of snow, lots of staying still, lots of hurrying about, lots of sickness - and it is with us still, but not so bad as before - lots of love, lots of frustration, lots of giving and lots of receiving. Really, there was lots of lots.
So I'm working on less of lots this week, and seeing how that works for us. Hopefully, it lands us in a good place.
In the side bar I've placed two buttons in regard to the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act. This is a law that affects my family and probably yours. Please follow the links to see what you can do.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Welcome home! Have fun doing less of lots.

Mod Girl said...

You're feeling like a Who and I've been feeling like Thing 1 and Thing 2 have taken over my house. Here's hoping that you land in a good place soon. Can't wait to see your crafting!

Kelly said...

Thanks Alison - I got the journal you sent when I got back. Thank you! I love it.