Friday, February 13, 2009

oh, hello

I've been feeling a bit out of blogging-sorts lately. You wouldn't know it here, but I've been working on quite a few projects lately, but just haven't felt inspired to take pictures and write about them. I think I need to take a blog break, maybe figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up, probably make some cookies, and love on some boys. Until I come back, here is an unflattering photo of myself in a little layering dress I just made. It's so much cuter with boots instead of slippers, but I was trying to catch the 20 seconds of sunshine we had yesterday, so slippers (and yucky mid-calf length leggings) it is.

6 comments:

Alison said...

The dress is cute...have fun pondering, baking and loving!

father jim said...

Your arm looks like it's disappearing. I hope nobody went back in time and changed events, accidentally erasing you from existence. :(

Mod Girl said...

Love your living room, your dress, and your sweet chubby baby. See you when you return. Breaks are good.

Bridget said...

You guys should come down and visit for Ryan's b-day on Sunday! Short notice? Yes. But wouldn't it be fun to just drop everything and drive to Virginia? :)

Lisa said...

I understand. You are such a fashionable mama, and you living room is always clean. Call me when you down time to chat.

Vanillabean said...

Your house looks beautiful! You dress is beautiful too. And that baby.. do I even need to say he's BEAUTIFUL... that goes without saying. But seriously from what I can see of your house, it looks awesome.