Monday, March 30, 2009

the weather and other things

We woke to a bit of snow on the ground this morning. The weather report says partly sunny with temperatures in the 40's, but there's no sun to be seen. The clouds are black and look as though they're threatening to pound us. I'm hoping they're empty threats, and they're really just blowing smoke. Or, rather, water in a gaseous state. Maybe I'll take the weather report outside, just so the sky can see what it's supposed to be doing. Hmmmmm...

my latest knitting project - doesn't look like much, but it's my biggest project thus far

I've been busy sewing and knitting (sewing for others, knitting for me) and drawing silly little things. I'm going to be consigning some of my wares down in the strip district on Saturday mornings (which is like a big open air market in the Spring, Summer, and Fall), so I've been trying to make up some things. I plan to put some in my etsy shop too, so hopefully by next Monday I'll get that done.
dresses for little girls - just cause I don't have girls, doesn't mean I can't make clothes for others ;)
So hopefully your skies are blue
and a very happy Monday to you.

1 comment:

Mod Girl said...

I can't wait to see what your big knitting project produces. I finished... a washcloth!!!! over the weekend.

Your girlie dressed are beautiful. Really, they are.

Our skies are blue. I think you should take the weather report outside.

By the way, love your header.