Thursday, April 30, 2009

another birthday. this one with bubbles.




Finny had his 3rd birthday. It amazes me that three years have gone by already. I think he had a lovely day, and I must say, everyone should be as excited about cake and presents on their birthday as Finn was. He was perpetually bouncing and constantly asking about the boxes and what I thought was inside of them. When he got to open gifts, he would feverishly tear those presents open and then yell, and I mean really yell, at the top of his lungs what it was. It looked as though he would explode with excitement. It was so great.
The pictures I took inside weren't so great, but these were some of the fun times we had in the afternoon with some bubbles we got. It was so good that I bought lots, because mysteriously, those bottles emptied quite quickly.
I made one of Finn's presents and I'm going to takes pictures later, it just has to finish drying (I was a little late with the shellacking), so I'll show ya tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mod Girl said...

Your Finn and my Tukes would have a grand time together. LOVE that last photo with the bubbles being spilled!

Ry Guy said...

Happy Birthday, Finn.

Now... Get to mowing that lawn!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Finn!
I can't believe our babies are three. I remember when I met him for the first time, he was so chubby and cute. I think it's cute how he always wears that hat. I wish we lived closer so we could get our kids together.

P.S. The house in the middle is for sale (hint hint).