Monday, July 13, 2009

catching sunbeams

IMG_4683

Try as he might, Finn couldn't quite grasp the rays of light that shown through the window shade.

We had a nice weekend with visiting friends, a little bit of sunshine, and some good relaxation.

This week I'm without my sewing machine. Maybe next week too. I feel a bit sad without it. I'm filling my free time with planning the school year (which does not need extensive plans for kindergarten, but I would like to start the habit of planning our weeks now), reading books, and watching old episodes of Arrested Development. Such a time waste, that tv, I know, but that show was hilarious.

Time to tidy up. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Christian @ Modobject at Home said...

What great shot. I hope the sewing machine makes it home soon.

Bridget said...

Sorry I haven't called you yet. We have been going non-stop since we got to Ohio, we head up to the Lake today! Want to come to lake Erie on Wednesday or Thursday?

Kelly said...

Hey Bridget,
We can't get up to the beach this week, but when you guys drive through our town on your way to and fro, yes?? Stop by if you can!!

Bridget said...

Well, I thought about you guys when we passed through on the PA turnpike. But with a car load of grumpy, tired kids, we thought it best to keep speeding toward Virginia!