Monday, December 7, 2009

tag signage

It's snowing outside, I'm drinking a very hot chai latte, and the big boys are watching Cars while James naps. For the first time today, I feel like I can breath.

The last two weeks have been full of visitors. My parents are leaving tomorrow, and will be missed. But the last two weeks have been full of planning and preparations, so I'm excited for what the future brings.

A lot of planning and preparation has been made for Christmas. Johnny and I often do projects together and Finn is generally the sidekick, but here is a little project Finn and I did together on our own.
DSC_0662
I ripped the idea from some magazine somewhere, it's so simple - just stamping "Merry Christmas" onto some metal rimmed price tags, then stringing them on some red and white yarn I had. Finn and I had a good time working on it together, and Daniel said that it looked very "Anthro-like" so it's good in my book.
DSC_0665

Now, while I can, I'm going to look at my google reader. I have over 500 un-read posts in there.

1 comment:

Christian @ Modobject at Home said...

Oh, I love it! Perfect simplicity. Here's hoping you snag some more quiet moments over the next few days.