Monday, January 18, 2010

happy monday

On our drive home from church yesterday, Finn announced,
"Mrs. Smith doesn't get mad."
At first I thought this was a comparison in his mind between his lovely Sunday school teacher and myself, who does happen to get mad occasionally. But then I asked why, and he said,
"Cause I put glue on my lips."
Me: "Why did you put glue on your lips?"
Finn: "Cause my fingers were going to put it on the paper, but then they put it on my lips. Then I cried. (Then, big smile.) Mrs. Smith doesn't get mad!"

Then he launched into a medley of songs, ranging from Jingle Bells to the Indiana Jones theme song, changing all the words to potty ones.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

happy Monday to you, too!

Bridget said...

His fingers have a mind of their own - apparently! Too funny!