Wednesday, February 24, 2010

we have the snow that never ends, it just goes on, and on...

I had a headache when I woke today. The morning was a struggle and by afternoon, I was dying. I let the boys watch a movie while I laid down with Jamie. Dan came in and woke me to say that we're expecting 6+ more inches of snow tonight, so he was going for milk. I'm expecting tomorrow morning may be a struggle as well, regardless of whether I have a headache or not.
DSC_1252
James woke soon after and was in a very rotten mood, so I shouted, "Everybody out!" and we all went outside to ride bikes an play catch, cause who knows when the driveway will be dry again.
DSC_1254
It began to snow while we were out there, but we played on till dinner. We were good and frozen when we finally came in. Moods brightened. Fussing at a minimum. And my headache, finally gone.

No comments: