Monday, April 12, 2010

Indeed He is Risen!

DSC_1344

DSC_1345

DSC_1349

DSC_1350

Christ is Risen!  Here are a few pictures of our attempt at a group shot on Easter Sunday.  Clearly James was opposed to the idea.  Even though I finished the vest for the boys, I decided they didn't really look "Easter-y" enough, so I made them these little ties from a Japanese pattern book I have.  They came out pretty cute, but I wished I had thought to try and make one for Daniel too. 
We're still celebrating Easter with treats in the candy bowl and Easter music on our ipod.  Just this week everything started blooming and it smells so alive outdoors.  Spring has risen from the tomb of winter. 
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Christian @ Modobject at Home said...

You have four very dapper men! Adorably, real photos.

Lisa said...

Super cute!

Anna said...

That second photo! A-dore.