Monday, August 23, 2010

DSC_0524

There was a cool breeze today. And gray, and rain. Fall is arriving. Finn was so excited that it was raining, he found his boots and rain coat and stayed outside for quite a while, inspecting puddles and what-not. I feel like I can finally go outside again. Summer is nice, I like it, but I'm really no fan of the heat.
Totally unrelated, I'm reading The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan, recommended to me by my mother-in-law.  Soooooooooo good.  And scary.  Makes me wonder about the times we live in now.

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

I'm with you, I take cover when it gets hot. If I was there I would have run outside with Finn and helped him celebrate the rain. I am already ready for fall as well.

The Frat Pack + Me said...

Yay for cool breezes! I am ready for Fall, cool breezes and pumpkin spice lattes!

Patty said...

Just saw you on CMO list of new additions. Welcome!

What a cute little fella you have eyeing the cookie dough!