Monday, September 6, 2010

betcha didn't know...

rapid city, SD
that this is in Rapid City, South Dakota.  Yeah, I know.  Serious tagger proplems there.  Just kidding. Rapid City is a pretty cute town really.  We had dinner in the down town and wandered a bit afterwards.  We came upon this alley, which is really beautiful (the rest of the town is very quaint with fun shops and restaurants, not covered in graffiti) and it was so bright and colorful. 
rapid city, SD
I think it must be an art display, because this is honestly one of the cleanest alleys I've ever seen.  So yeah, Rapid City was pretty cool, but we had to get on our way.  Next stop, Montana.  But I have hardly any pictures to show for it.  Have you noticed the theme in our direction??? Yes my friends, we've gone west.

5 comments:

Christian @ Modobject at Home said...

What a cool alley -- a perfect photo op! And, oh my, your little boys are looking so grown up.

Vanillabean said...

Are you covered wagon style?

Anna said...

Wow! What a magical rainbow alley!

I would have never have thought I'd find graffiti to be so visually attractive.

A said...

Thank you for sharing! We were stationed by Rapid City for three years almost seventeen years ago!

Bobbie - Clumsy Crafter said...

I love the pictures! thanks for sharing that awesome alley.