Thursday, September 9, 2010

the last day of our journey

DSC_0665
More moving car photography.  This is Montana, just before we started getting into the really big mountains.  We stayed the night in Bozeman, which I loved and had such a nice time in. I didn't take a single picture there.  Both Daniel and I woke up extremely early the next day and couldn't fall back asleep, so we loaded the kids in the car and left by 5am.  We planned to make our next overnight stay Spokane, WA, but two mountain ranges and another time change later, we arrived at my parent's house in the suburbs of Seattle.  And here's a little secret.  We're not on vacation.  After much prayer and consideration, we put our house on the market a couple weeks ago and decided to wait till it sells at my parent's house.  After it sells, (and please pray God sends a buyer soon) we're planning on getting a place in Seattle till God tells us where He wants us to go next.  So yes.  We're tricky movers.  ; )

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow. I wish you guys would have gone East instead. :(
You have our prayers!!

Elle said...

So sad for us that you aren't close anymore, but happy for you guys!!! --Beautiful pics by the way!

briana said...

How seaky of you guys! And welcome home. Hope your home sells quickly, but at least you can wait it out over here.

Christian @ Modobject at Home said...

Oh wow! That's one way to uproot and move... what a step of faith. I know God will honor your willingness to wait for His leading.

Enjoy Seattle!

Vanillabean said...

Tricky Tricky indeed. I'm excited for you though :)