Sunday, September 5, 2010

then we saw some corn

Here are a couple more pics taken from our zoomin mini-van. moving car photography - corn & sky MN

moving car photography - corn & silo MN
We went up to the twin cities in Minnesota and stayed with our friend Fr. Jim.  Between Chicago and there were corn and soy bean fields as far as the eye could see.  And some of the flatest land I've ever seen.  Which was pretty, but felt a little strange.  I never felt so out in the open before.  Sort of exposed.

rest stop MN















This was actually taken at a very picturesque rest stop :) As we headed west through Minnesota, little rolling hills started to appear.  So we made our way to.....

2 comments:

father jim said...

I always think of this song when I'm driving through the farmland. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyeY0hWU28I

Kelly said...

That is an awesome song Jim. And thank you for letting us stay with you!