Tuesday, September 14, 2010

we play tourists

DSC_0746
Even though Dan and I were raised here, the boys haven't spent much time in the PNW at all.  Every time we drive into the city they yell out as soon as they see the big buildings and Space Needle, it's all so exciting and new for them.  They have a little story book they've reading for years called, Larry gets Lost in Seattle, and John and Finn seem to have made it their personal goal to visit all the landmarks shown in the book.  One of which is the Fremont Troll.
DSC_0734
James wasn't sure what to think of it, but the John and Finn were thrilled.  We have a whole list of things we want to do and places we want to see.  It seems so funny to be tourists in the place I grew up, but with the boys I'm seeing things with new eyes.  So you can expect more touristy posts soon enough ; )

4 comments:

Anne said...

You should totally make your own book--those pictures are perfect!

Vanillabean said...

Awesome PICS! love it!

The Frat Pack + Me said...

I love this! What a great idea!

Hallie said...

We just moved to the area and I am SO enjoying your blogs! I am adding to my must see list as we speak!

www.ourbrokenroad.blogspot.com