Tuesday, October 5, 2010

we play tourists, round two

Today we finished our school work just before Dan was about to head into the city for a lunch meeting. I offered to come along and drop him off so he wouldn't have to bother trying to park downtown. Don't I sound like a sweet wife??  Yes, well my ulterior motive was to have the car so I could hit up a thrift store.  After we dropped Dan off, I realized that it was in fact lunch time and I happened to have three hungry passengers.  I asked the boys what they might like to eat, and soon all thrifting plans were dashed, and we were headed for another touristy destination. DSC_1031

DSC_1034

DSC_1040

DSC_1041

DSC_1046

DSC_1047
I have to say that I was quite proud of myself for taking three little boys to Pike Place Market by myself - forget the fact that it was a Tuesday, that place is hopping all the time.  We were hoping to see some fish being thrown, but alas, we'll have to try another time.  We did watch cheese being made and see all sorts of yummy things.  The boys have requested that Pioneer Square be our next stop.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Leilani said...

These are such amazing photos -- thanks for sharing!! :)

The Frat Pack + Me said...

These are great photos and reinforced the fact that I must get to the Pike Market SOON! It is on my bucket list!