Friday, April 29, 2011

the photoshoot

I made a dress.  I totally need to finish adding the pockets and take in the sides, but I was trying out how it would look with the sweater and my new boots (thank you Katie, Pat, and Ryan!), so I thought I might take some pictures.  Little boys flock when they see the tripod set up.  I gave them a go with the remote.
DSC_0087
Showing James how to use it.
DSC_0083
Finn gets in on the action.
DSC_0093
There are like 20 of these with Jamie all over the shot while I was trying to adjust the camera.
DSC_0094
Finn wants to try.
DSC_0096
Me doubled over in what looks like a fit of abdominal pain.  I was not, but apparently enjoy looking that way, because there are several shots just like this one.
DSC_0098
Still looking like I need to visit the loo, but managing to pull off a smile.  What is the deal with my hair?  Those boys are cute though.
DSC_0113
Then there is an entire series of John experimenting with trick shots.  Behind the back, between the legs... you name it.  I finally had to wrestle the remote from him. 

So, after all the time I spent thinking that a wireless remote would help me attain more flattering self portraits, I have come to find that is not the case. I can take a bad photo whether I know it's coming or not.  : )  It is quite fun, however.

3 comments:

anne said...

LOVE the dress! and the sweater!! and the boys. all so cute :)

oonaballoona said...

this is AWESOME!

and to be honest, i like your doubled over pics, they're fun and it looks like you're having a great time. cute outfit & cute boys!

Vanillabean said...

Those are Hillarious.
& you are so cute and stylish.