Tuesday, May 31, 2011

backyard

DSC_0319

DSC_0321

DSC_0322

DSC_0317

DSC_0314

DSC_0312
So much time is being spent in the backyard these days.  I have my little container garden (my four tomato plants are missing from the above photo, though), and it's been fun watching the plants that live here grow.  I look forward to the day where I can put my seeds in the ground.  Where I can plant things like asparagus, and feel fairly sure that I'll be able to harvest the fruits (or vegetables) when they are ready to be picked some other year.  Until then, I'm quite pleased with portable roots, borrowed blooms, and little boys covered in sidewalk chalk. 

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

oh no...this is what I was going to blog about today! It's okay, you've got veggies to show - I don't have any, yet. I was simply going to showcase the flowers that are blooming.

Lou saw the picture of Jamie and said a great big sentence - "Dat's Jamie! I want a chalk too, mom!" :)

oonaballoona said...

your blooms are TREMENDOUS!