Friday, May 6, 2011

round two - the photo shoot

skirt collage
You know what?  Trying to take pictures of your clothes while you wear them is tricky.  I made a skirt.  I tried to take a nice picture of said skirt.  As you might be able to tell, I think I spent more time in front of the camera than the sewing machine.  John's a good help, though.  And always one to practice some smooth karate moves.  He's actually going to start up a martial arts class real soon.  He's a bit pumped about it.  I'm not sure what I think.  So we'll see. 
Next week is the Elsie Marley kids' clothing week challenge.  I'm mentally preparing, and hoping to get a cheaters head-start this weekend.  I'm also going to try and only use fabric I already have and re-purpose stuff from the give-away pile.  Extra challenging, for sure (for me, that is).  Anyways, happy weekending to you all.

1 comment:

Vanillabean said...

Ok You win. Cutest Mama award. Love the karate chop positions and your skirt is lovely too :)