Thursday, June 23, 2011

hide & seek

DSC_0429

DSC_0434

After a rough morning, the little fellows are playing nicely outside. I'm so thankful for moments like these. All of them playing together. Happy, and not arguing.  There have been too many days where I feel more like a referee than a mother.  I'm sure it's due to a lack of order and direction during certain times of the day, so I'm working to remedy that.  The really difficult part, is that it requires order and direction in myself, and that is sure a tricky one to get going.  *sigh* Again, trying. But happy moments like these help me feel energized and motivated. 
Ok, hide and seek has ended and I now see a jug of milk and a jar of green olives on a blanket outside.  I think I need to intervene before an attempt at milk martinis are made.

No comments: