Friday, August 12, 2011

3 ridiculous things

DSC_0739
There is this crow that is always perched on my neighbor's chimney whenever I get out of the shower.  Pervert.  So I showed him.  Took his picture.  Now everyone will know when they see this crow what a peeping-Tom he is.

Yesterday, I took Jamie for a walk.  All of the sudden, this lady comes running out of her front door, wearing nothing but a bra and a pair of spandex shorts, runs past me over to her neighbor's yard and grabs two huge handfuls of the mint growing there, and then runs past me again back into her house. 

We're moving.  In less that three weeks.  Aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd..... we're not exactly sure where.

Soooooooooooooo... what's ridiculous in your life?

2 comments:

annemcd said...

Okay, Spandex woman story had me on the floor :) Some people are very, very strange.

Lori ann said...

hee hee, you showed that bird. thanks for the id.

and your baby in the wading pool, so so cute.