Wednesday, October 26, 2011

knit along

DSC_0141
I've been wanting to post to the knit along for a while, as I've been reading all sorts of good books lately.  But I've been knitting that brown sweater for Daniel, and I've been so slow about it.  This week, I've taken a break from it and am testing a little pattern.  It's coming along quite nicely.  I'm reading Making God Real in the Orthodox Christian Home by Anthony Coniaris.  Now, I'm not Orthodox, but so much of what he says is just wonderful and applicable for all Christians.
Have a good Wednesday!

p.s. I'm having problems commenting on people's blogs lately, anyone know what I gotta do?  (Kayleen, I've been trying for weeks to comment on yours) Anyway, it say to pick a profile, blah, blah, blah, I try google and it says I don't have access.  There are some great posts out there, and I can't say anything about it!! I don't know.  blurg.

5 comments:

beach babies said...

I've had this problem a TON of times. The problem is with Blogger. If the blogs you're trying to comment on are Blogger blogs, the writer needs to change their comment form. It's not you're problem. It's Blogger's. Once the comment form is changed, it should work.

Wendy said...

I've had this problem too. One way around it that works on SOME blogs is to choose "website" (? I think) instead of Google and it will let you leave a comment using your blog address and name; but, the blog owner has to have that as an option.

Good luck with the pattern testing!

petitcompaore said...

Okay, I had this problem too and what I had to do was download Chrome. Otherwise it wouldn't work. Google is making themselves a necessary evil...

Lori ann said...

me too. i've had problems too. be sure that when you sign in to blogger, you unchecked 'stay signed in' somehow that makes a difference for me. hi kelly! it's lovely to see you here!

Kate said...

so this has nothing to do with your post, while adorable as it all is, i just wanted to say...merry christmas katie? http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.282609472.jpg
just thought you might need some time to start working on these...