Monday, October 24, 2011

ordinary arts: the art of nature

DSC_0095

DSC_0098

DSC_0100

DSC_0101

DSC_0104

DSC_0106

DSC_0108

DSC_0112

DSC_0117

I don't have many words today, mostly pictures.  I'm a soldier, tired and weary, on the front lines of a migraine war.  But we've been outside these days.  It was raining on our side of the mountains Saturday morning, so we drove through them and found the sun, a late tomato crop, and so much Fall beauty. 
I'm picking up where we left off in the Ordinary Arts, though perhaps, not quite so verbally so.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

good luck with the migraines. I get them too. Where did you find a late tomato crop like that? Looks better than strawberry picking by far!

beach babies said...

FABULOUS pics! Thanks for putting them all up! Do you ever go to the chiropractor? Should help a migraine.

Kelly said...

Hey Kelley, in McMinnville. Yeah, way easier than strawberry picking.
Heather, I haven't been to the chiropractor in over a year. I was just telling Dan I really should go. I just hate having to find a good one.