Monday, November 7, 2011

strange days

DSC_0323
We went to the beach to look for glass balls today.  We didn't have any luck, but we'll try again.  We've been having some weird days lately.  Both Dan and I thought we were coming down with colds, so we loaded up on echinacea and garlic and cayenne pepper, and my goodness, I'm pretty sure we beat those colds. Or else we just imagined them to begin with. One of the two. Then James pulled some super tricky stunt and managed to puncture his tooth through his lip. Yeah, awesome.  Now Dan thinks he may be sick with something else.  I don't know.  I guess it's the time of year.  And then it's dark so early now.  That's weird too.  Anyways. I'm just rambling. The tea kettle is about to boil.  I've been drinking about 5 cups of tea a day.  That's another strange thing.  I'm a coffee addict, but recently, it's just been tea for me.  Ok, it's story time.  That isn't strange at all.  We've been really loving our story time at night.  Dan reads, the boys and I get cozy and listen.  It's a lovely way to wind down an evening. 
Tea's done.

4 comments:

kayleen said...

I really hope you guys find one in the course of your stay down there! My family is very much into it. My mom has quite a few. I bet she could give you some tips on searching.

Kelly said...

Yes! Tips please! My mom was telling me your mom found some and I was thinking of asking her where to look.

beach babies said...

I agree with you with the regards to these strange days. And that glass bll thing looks super fun. I hope you guys find one! You'll have to put up an update with a pic if you do!!!!

Jamie said...

Hi I'm a new follower and fellow Catholic Mother online. I love that picture! Boo for coming down with colds!!

Feel free to stop by any time,
Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes