Thursday, November 17, 2011

we live in a beautiful place

DSC_0406

DSC_0422

DSC_0421

DSC_0436

DSC_0432

DSC_0451

DSC_0454

DSC_0467

Well, here's my post, so you can guess the house is still standing.  Man, it's been windy and rainy.  A couple of days ago, it was just gorgeous.  We went exploring and found a baby seal resting on the beach.  We even spotted his mama just a little ways out in the water, who was apparently fishing.  I'm so thankful we get to live in the midst of such beauty.
I have itchy sewing fingers, but no strength in me (still have the cold) to sew.  Today I laid down for a bit while the boys watched Jungle Book, and mentally made things out fabric in my stash.  Maybe tomorrow I can get some of the real thing.  Maybe.

4 comments:

beach babies said...

LOVE these pics! My favorite is the one of the lone wee one floating in a sea of sand. Awesome.

Kelley said...

Beautiful! Is that Haystack Rock? Glad you didn't blow away. Hope your cold lessons and sewing can commence.

Vanillabean said...

Awesome photos!!!

Anna said...

Stunning.