Thursday, February 23, 2012

darn google chrome

I just had to download google chrome in order to post this.  I'm so tired of the ever changing technology.  it's irritating.  and bothersome.  I've been trying to post a cute picture of my niece and a funny story about ash wednesday, but I couldn't because blogger stopped working.  so if I ever wanted to blog again, I had to download chrome.  And now all my favorites are gone.  and my pintrest button.  do you know how long it's going to take me to figure out how to get that back up in my tool bar? (did you just say, 'that's what she said.'?) Anyways.  I'm done for now.  but darn I'm ticked.

4 comments:

anne said...

aw, sad day! We've been having Chrome issues over here.. I wonder what's up at Google these days. lame-o :(

peacework designs said...

i hear ya.

RosedaleRose said...

That would be soooooo Irritating! The snowdrop pictures are beautiful

kayleen said...

Oh that's a bummer. I bet I know which niece you are referring to :) I hope you've been able to resolve the issues and still post somethin' soon!

(I tried to comment on your previous post but it wouldn't let me. I love the pictures, especially the last one! How did you get such a great shot?!)