Monday, November 26, 2012

who knew four kids would be tricky?

DSC_0275 DSC_0264 DSC_0263 DSC_0262 DSC_0200 DSC_0193 DSC_0167 DSC_0158 DSC_0137
Not me. Seriously.  How did that thought never cross my mind?  I'm not sure.  Well, they are tricky, and they are lovely.  And they take turns being more one than the other.  Cause they're good like that.  Taking turns and all.
I don't think Allie has colic.  She turned 6 weeks old and magically stopped crying all day long. So that's pretty awesome.
Ok, I'm going to make some tea and read some history to those tricky boys.  Cause Allie is sleeping in the moby wrap. And that's how we do things these days.

4 comments:

peacework projects said...

yeah. i got to 3 kids and thought they were tricky. 6 kids is tricky too. and fun. and lovely. have fun!!!!

Kelly said...

Heather, 6 kids sounds SUPER tricky. Hat tip to you!

Vanillabean said...

I always hear "after 3 it was the same" ... I'm not sure what that meant, but I've come to the conclusion having a baby and having multiple small ones at the same time is always tricky. Is it that kind of tricky? Or different? I gotta know what I'm getting myself into.
\

Kelly said...

Erin, I just saw the video you did for Mike and Kayleen. You and Dusty are amazing. (I'm assuming is was both of you) Holy smokes. So, so, SO freaking good.
You know, I really wonder if having such a wide spread between the kids did me in. I was talking with another mom once, who had 6 kids herself, and she said her roughest kids were the first and the one she had after taking a three year break. I feel like it's been so long since I had a baby, I feel almost like I'm a first time mom again. Very weird. Peter is going to be about the same again Finn was when Jamie was born, and I really felt that was a nice age gap. Don't worry. You're going to be fine. I'm going to be fine. We'll all live through this. Hopefully ;)