Monday, May 27, 2013

finn

DSC_0430 DSC_0437 DSC_0440 DSC_0473 DSC_0475 DSC_0477 DSC_0484 DSC_0486 DSC_0488
My seven year old boy.  He requested a cheesecake for his birthday.  So grown-up from the usual "chocolate with m&m's on top" request he usually gives.  It's hard to believe my Finny is so big.  He turned into a reader this year, loves animals & insects and being outdoors, is a huge lego fanatic, and is my hilarious boy.  Dan and I seriously considered starting a twitter page dedicated to posting all his one-liners.  Of course, I can't think of one example right now.  I should start a blog and write them down....
hmmmm......

1 comment:

AKmamaOf6 said...

Haha, that's funny. I started a facebook page with my kid's one-liners or I would never remember them all. Was his birthday on Monday? My oldest daughter's is on the 27th also, she turned 15, really crazy to have one that old. I "let" my kids make their own birthday cakes, they learn to bake young and they all love baking their cakes and then I don't have to! They get very creative sometimes, I love what you baked for him, that's my kind of cake.

I just saw your note on my blog, can you tell the weather has been 70 degrees for one whole week now?? Busy busy, no time for blogs...

Also I'm following your pintrest, seriously you have the best taste in PINS!!! I'm Anna Banana on there.

ttyl, Anna