Friday, June 7, 2013

like her grandpa

DSC_0561 DSC_0562 DSC_0563 DSC_0564
Allie has this little habit lately of sticking out her tongue when she's concentrating - which is something my dad does.  Though, I doubt he was aware of it until I told him about it.  I notice it particularly when she's going after something she shouldn't - which is probably like her grandpa too ;)
And she's fully mobile! Crawling all about, getting into trouble.  Clearly, the fireplace tools have been removed now.  One difference with having a little girl verses the boys: she has those fine motor skills down, so she, and her little pincer grasp are able to find many a tiny thing.  I find myself having to do a finger sweep of her mouth daily.  She loooooooves it.  (That was sarcasm, in case you missed it.)

On a serious note, a blogger I just love needs prayer desperately, so please join me in praying for her and her little, little one.

No comments: